Kahak Health Care Services is in the business of providing
short and long term health care personnel to Maryland Residents. We offer our personnels
to hospitals, nursing homes, private home, doctors clinics. Its
main headquarter is in Silver Spring. What gives the Kahak Health
Care a leg up on most agencies is that its owners and operators
are in the medical field and have experienced the fluctuation of
staffing needs. We know what is expected from a facility with regard
to needing nurses urgently.
Kahak Health Care has an important bank of personnel and are continually
recruiting nurses based on demands.
To provide highest quality Registered nurses, registered nursing
assistant, nurses aide (sitter/companions, Home aides live-in care),
Dietetician, for a short and long term commitment to Maryland Residents.
Call us whenever you need medical personnel for days, nights, weekends,
holidays or vacations. Phone lines are open 24 hours a day through
call forwarding when business is closed.
What we do
1. Kahak Health Care Sends you the very finest medical personnel
available. Quality, proficiency, attitude and personality are considerations
for contracting as well as education, training, experiences and
2. Quality care is our number one priority. Advance scheduling
let us provide excellent, continuos care with our top of the list-nursing
3. Kahak Health Care Contractors carry General and Professional
4. We respond quickly to assist you in filling your staffing
needs. We will do our best to fill the position.
5. We welcome feedback to help us improve our services. We
realize it is a privilege to assist you in staffing your facility
and want to deserve your confidence and trust.
6. Kahak Health Care Shares your commitment to provide quality
health care to those who need it.
Registered Nurse (RN), Certified nursing assistant (CNA) ,
Nurse aides (NA) , with Kahak Health Care Are:
1. Licensed Nursing boards quarterly is monitored for current
2. CPR certified
3. Immunization up to date TB and hepatitis immunization.
4. Full Identification Presents social security, driver
license, background checks are verified.
5. References are check.
6. Completed Application form.
7. Uniforms- Standard Whites, transfer belt, and nametag.